||TOHO INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
||October 1st, 1938
||March 1st, 1960
||Head Office & Factory 1-2-4 Chuo-cho, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
TEL: (03) 3711-5677 FAX: (03) 3714-2884
Shizuoka Factory 3348 Kitayama, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka
TEL: (0544) 58-3501 FAX: (0544) 58-3502
||CEO Takeharu Nakamura
Senior Managing Director Tomoyuki Nakamura
Managing Director Hirotaka Nakamura
|| Approx. 80 (as of 2020)
||Manufacture and sale of turned metal parts and screws, as well as all
|We Bank With
||MUFG Bank, Ltd. (Nakameguro-ekimae Branch)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Gakugei-Daigaku-ekimae Branch)
||TOHO CO., LTD.
T.I.T CO., LTD
- October 1938
- The founder of Yoshimatsu Nakamura started, in Nakameguro, Tokyo, production of screws for airplane parts mainly as the subcontractor for Tachikawa Koukuki.
- March 1945
- Factory temporarily closed due to WWII.
- April 1948
- Factory reopened at current location. Mainly manufactured ground metal and screws for electronic equipment.
- April 1953
- Established Nakamura Seisakusho Corporation, taking on all business from individual management.
- March 1960
- Organization changed due to increase of business, establishing TOHO INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- June 1964
- Production division strengthened due to substantial increase of orders. Opened the second factory, Edogawa Factory in Edogawa, Tokyo.
- July 1985
- Shizuoka Factory opened in Fujinomiya City, Shizuoka.
- July 1986
- Edogawa Factory closed due to city planning reorganization.In August, all production operations were integrated at the Shizuoka Factory.
Established a production operations system of the current head office factory (Meguro, Tokyo) and Shizuoka Factory.
- April 1995
- Established the Thailand Factory to respond to overseas demands.
- November 1997
- Built additions to the Shizuoka Factory due to an increase in orders.
- November 2001
- Enlarged Shizuoka Factory. Built another two warehouses because the capacity increased.
- May 2005
- Enlarged Thai Factory because the demand from foreign countries drastically increased. As a result, the capacity doubled.
- January 2006
- Built Second Shizuoka Factory to supply the increased demand and to process various raw materials.
- April 2006
- Obtained ISO9001:2000.
- April 2009
- Updated to ISO9001:2008.
- January 2010
- Stainless steel processing begun to support dissimilar materials.
- May 2012
- Thailand Factory enlarged to cater to substantial increase in overseas demand.
- June 2014
- Takeharu Nakamura is appointed President and CEO.
- July 2017
- Acquired Eco Action 21 certification for Shizuoka Factory.
- April 2018
- Updated to ISO9001: 2015 certification.
- September 2019
- Acquired ISO14001:2015 certification.
||HITACHI GLOBAL LIFE SOLUTIONS, INC.
HITACHI-JOHNSON CONTROLS AIR CONDITIONING, INC.
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
PANASONIC ECOLOGY SYSTEMS CO.,LTD.
||NIPPON SHINDO CO.,LTD.
KITZ METAL WORKS CORPORATION
OHKI BRASS & COPPER CO.,LTD.
SAN-ETSU METALS CO., LTD.
MARUBENI-ITOCHU STEEL INC.
Others, several companies